Saturday, August 29, 2009

Have your blog Backup Regularly

I think nothing worse than after you have spend couple of hours working on a document or project, only to realise something unexpected happen that casues you to lose the changes you just made.
Or one day when you try to login in to Blogger and find your blogger blog gone, corrupted or deleted. Should your server crash for some reason, or your website get hacked, you will lose valuable date.

Back up is very important. Came across articles with tips and few simple ways to keep your Blogger blog safe and backed up..

read more ....

However, before going into all the steps I badly needed someone to guide me the practical steps and then upgrade my version.

Anyone ready to assist ? Do drop me your comments or email if you are willing to give that helping hand.